Water X Industrial Services supplies all staff with a safe and healthy work environment and a strong safety and health program that protects all personnel and the public from incidents. Through our COR certification and day to day safety we have managed to achieve our goal of zero incidents.
Water X Industrial services has worked hard to become the only Hydro Excavation and Industrial Cleaning company in Canada that has achieved ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. Through continual improvement Water X can provide top quality services which satisfy the necessities and expectations of our customers regarding quality, integrity reliability and the environment.
From the CEO to the operators at Water X we are all committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work place. By all embracing the safety and quality mindset we will maintain our goal of zero incidents.
Water X Industrial Services maintains a qualified staff with the following certifications.
- CN Rail / CP Rail E-Rail Safe Trained
- Manitoba Hydro “Hydro Watch Trained”
- Emergency First Aid CPR/AED
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Ground Disturbance Level 2
- H2S Training
- Confined Space Entry
- Supplied Air
- Fall Arrest
- In House Hydro Excavation Operator Course
SAFETY & HEALTH POLICY
Water X Industrial Services Ltd. is committed to providing quality services to all customers. We are dedicated to delivering defect-free services, on-time, at the most competitive cost possible. Workers and management are responsible to uphold the high standard of quality and excellence that Water X Industrial Services Ltd. is dedicated to.
As a Quality conscious organization Water X Industrial Services Ltd. will:
- Provide top quality services which satisfy the necessities and expectations of our customers regarding quality, integrity, reliability and safety;
- Continuously assess our systems to look for ways to enhance and improve the level of quality and efficiency
- Create an environment that encourages team effort in upholding and improving our company’s quality
- Comply with all regulatory requirements and international standards
- Retain and manage resources and provide the appropriate authority and resources to establish objectives and targets
At Water X Industrial Services Ltd. we recognize and acknowledge the importance of environmental conservation and the protection of our environment. Water X Industrial Services Ltd. is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance and prevention of pollution. To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities and services and achieve our goal to reduce our carbon footprint, we shall:
- Operate in compliance with Environmental Protection Legislation and all appropriate Federal, Provincial or Municipal laws with respect to protection of the environment;
- Include consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives;
- Assess potential environmental risks;
- Work with industry, government and workers to maintain environmental awareness;
- Commit to prevention of pollution, reduce waste and minimize consumption of resources;
- Maintain effective reporting to our Environmental Health and Safety Team.
- Train all employees with respect to all of our environmental strategies.
Safety & Health Policy
We at WATER X INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LTD. are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and a strong safety and health program that protects its staff, its property and the public from incidents. WATER X INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LTD. recognizes the right of workers to work in a safe and healthy work environment. We are also committed to work in a spirit of consultation and cooperation with our workers.
The Management of WATER X INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LTD. accepts the responsibility for leadership of the safety and health program and we are committed to measure its ongoing effectiveness and make and improvements required to ensure safe working conditions.
Our Supervisors are responsible for developing safe behavior in themselves and providing that example for those they supervise. It is their responsibility to ensure all operations are performed with the utmost regard for safety and health of everyone involved.
Our employees are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall safety and health initiatives. We expect that our employees cooperate with all aspects of the safety and health program and that they comply with all rules and regulations and for continually practicing safety while performing their duties.
The workers at this company have the following four rights:
- The right to participate in the safety and health program;
- The right to know the hazards associated with the work they do;
- The right to refuse unsafe work, and;
- The right to work in a discrimination free workplace.
We expect complete and active participation by everyone, every day, in every job for the safety and health excellence of this WATER X INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LTD.
We encourage all our workers to participate in the safety and health program of WATER X INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LTD. We will ensure that proper equipment, tools, and training is provided.
An injury and incident-free workplace is our goal. Through continuous safety and health efforts, we can accomplish this.